To beer or not to beer? You know the answer. During this Craft Beer and Spirit tour, we'll visit 2 of the best breweries and a world renowned distillery, all located on the Kitsap Peninsula.
Whether you are a beer and spirits enthusiast (or just play Beer Pong), this tour is for you!
- All tastings
- At least 9 - 5oz servings (That is 45 ounces of BEER!)
- Tour guide
- Safe transportation
What's not included:
- Tips and gratuity
Things to know:
- Please note that you must be 21 years of age or over to attend this tour
- Guests must bring a government-issued photo identification as proof of age.
- Passports and/or driver’s licenses are acceptable.
- Please bring some cash with you – to tip the tasting rooms for their great service.
Tour Pick up:
Pick up and drop off is at the Bainbridge Island ferry terminal. If you are staying near by please call for pickup availability.
Pacific Northwest weather can be temperamental, and therefore it is a good idea to bring some warm clothes with you (essential in the winter months). Bainbridge Island is usually warmer than the places we visit outside of Bainbridge Island, and from our experience, you will be much more comfortable if you’re not battling the elements! Layers are a good way to adapt to the often changing weather conditions. Comfortable shoes are a good idea too, as we do some walking on all of our tours. Washington is famous for its rain, but it typically rains much less than you probably imagine! However, it would still be a good idea to bring an umbrella and/or waterproofs with you, just in case.