Bainbridge Island Wine Tour | Just a 30 minute ferry ride from downtown Seattle, and you'll be on your way to the best wineries and wine tasting in Washington! You may have heard about some of the award-winning wines grown and produced on Bainbridge, but you have to experience the charm first hand. Visit 3-4 of the island's wineries and meet with the winemakers.
- All tastings
- At least 15 tastings/pours
- Tour guide
- Safe transportation
- Complimentary Tour Bainbridge wine glass
What's not included:
- Tips and gratuity
Things to know:
- Please note that you must be 21 years of age or over to attend this tour
- Guests must bring a government-issued photo identification as proof of age.
- Passports and/or driver’s licenses are acceptable.
- Please bring some cash with you for - Lunch or souvenirs etc.
- We are a small group, traveling on a small bus, and space is limited.
Tour Pick up
Tour Pick up and drop off is at the Bainbridge Island ferry terminal. If you are staying near by please call for pickup availability.
Pacific Northwest weather can be temperamental, and therefore it is a good idea to bring some warm clothes with you (essential in the winter months). Bainbridge Island is usually warmer than the places we visit outside of Bainbridge Island, and from our experience, you will be much more comfortable if you’re not battling the elements! Layers are a good way to adapt to the often changing weather conditions. Comfortable shoes are a good idea too, as we do some walking on all of our tours. Washington is famous for its rain, but it typically rains much less than you probably imagine! However, it would still be a good idea to bring an umbrella and/or waterproofs with you, just in case.
Bainbridge Island's 7 Wineries:
Fletcher Bay Winery
Eagle Harbor Winery
Rolling Bay Winery
Amelia Wynn Tasting Room
Eleven Winery Tasting Room